- [Stream] FIP Monde is the exotic sounding station within the FIP family. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] FIP Reggae is the reggae station within the FIP family. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] Radio Fly Foot Selecta is an amateur station (Radionomy) playing exotic sounding music; often reggae or related to it. There are a couple of shows broadcast, but (by far) the biggest part of the station is non-stop. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] FIP Jazz is the jazz station within the FIP family. The station plays many kinds of jazz, varying from oldfashioned to very modern. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] TSF Jazz plays a wide variety of jazz genres, although it can be on the poppy side. But this depends on the show broadcast at the moment you’re listening. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] Klara plays general classical music (and from time to time jazz), complemented by intelligent – Dutch – talk. There’s a complete program schedule. Heritage: Belgium.
- [Stream] Illionois Street Lounge plays exotica of the 40s, 50s and 60s. The station belongs to the Soma FM family; for years already one of the big internet radio names. Heritage: The USA.
- [Stream] Chroma Radio Ambient plays non-stop good ambient tracks and other kinds of abstract electronica, lacking any kind of ‘beats’. Heritage: Greece.
- [Stream] (Echoes Of Bluemars) Cryosleep sounds a little bit softer, just playing real ambient – again: zero beats. Btw: The ‘Echoes Of Bluemars’ streams are copies of the original Bluemars streams, made by a fan of the (for years not existing anymore) original streams. Heritage: France (this version).
- [Stream] Drone Zone is the ambient stream within the Soma FM family. Compared to Chroma Radio Ambient and Cryosleep, the station sounds slightly more powerful. Heritage: The USA.
- [Stream] Groove Salad is the lounge/downtempo stream of the Soma FM family. But don’t expect many of the usual lounge classics. Heritage: The USA.