- [Stream] FIP Monde is the exotic sounding station within the FIP family. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] FIP Reggae is the reggae station within the FIP family. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] Radio Fly Foot Selecta is an amateur station (Radionomy) playing exotic sounding music; often reggae or related to it. There are a couple of shows broadcast, but (by far) the biggest part of the station is non-stop. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] FIP Jazz is the jazz station within the FIP family. The station plays many kinds of jazz, varying from oldfashioned to very modern. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] TSF Jazz plays a wide variety of jazz genres, although it can be on the poppy side. But this depends on the show broadcast at the moment you’re listening. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] XJazz, belonging to the Flux FM group, plays jazz + stuff influenced by that, like jazzy electronica. The approach is modern and open minded. Heritage: Germany.
- [Stream] Klara Continuo is the non-stop alternative for the ‘original’ Klara. No talk, no shows, just classical music. If you prefer the full experience, the intelligent Dutch talk included: you can find the original Klara on the same website. Heritage: Belgium.
- [Stream] Illionois Street Lounge plays exotica of the 40s, 50s and 60s. The station belongs to the Soma FM family; for years already one of the big internet radio names. Heritage: The USA.
Slow electronica (ambient)
- [Stream] Chroma Radio Ambient plays non-stop good ambient tracks and other kinds of abstract electronica, lacking any kind of ‘beats’. Heritage: Greece.
- [Stream] (Echoes Of Bluemars) Cryosleep sounds a little bit softer, just playing real ambient – again: zero beats. Many of the tracks are, by ambient standards, relatively catchy. Btw: The ‘Echoes Of Bluemars’ streams are copies of the original Bluemars streams, made by a fan of the (for years not existing anymore) original streams. Heritage: France (this version).
- [Stream] Drone Zone is the ambient stream within the Soma FM family. Compared to Chroma Radio Ambient and Cryosleep, the station sounds slightly more powerful. Heritage: The USA.
- [Stream] Zero Beat Zone plays exactly what the station name says. The tracks are somewhat less recognizable than those played on Cryosleep. Heritage: The USA.
Slow electronica (lounge/downtempo)