- [Stream] FIP Monde is the exotic sounding station within the FIP family. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] FIP Reggae is the reggae station within the FIP family. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] Radio Fly Foot Selecta is an amateur station playing exotic sounding music; often reggae or related to it. There are a couple of shows broadcast, but (by far) the biggest part of the station is non-stop. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] FIP Jazz is the jazz station within the FIP family. The station plays many kinds of jazz, varying from oldfashioned to very modern. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] TSF Jazz plays a wide variety of jazz genres, although it can be on the poppy side. But this depends on the show broadcast at the moment you’re listening. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] XJazz, belonging to the Flux FM group, plays jazz + stuff influenced by that, like jazzy electronica. The approach is modern and open minded, although the amount of recent releases is quite low. Heritage: Germany.
- [Stream] Klara Continuo is the non-stop alternative for the ‘original’ Klara. No talk, no shows, just classical music. If you prefer the full experience, the intelligent Dutch talk included: you can find the original Klara on the same website. Heritage: Belgium.
- [Stream] Illionois Street Lounge plays exotica of the 40s, 50s and 60s. The station belongs to the Soma FM family; for years already one of the big internet radio names. Heritage: The USA.
Slow electronica (ambient)
- [Stream] (Echoes Of Bluemars) Cryosleep is a ‘zero beats’ station. Many of the tracks are, by ambient standards, relatively catchy. Btw: The ‘Echoes Of Bluemars’ streams are copies of the original Bluemars streams, made by a fan of the (for years not existing anymore) original streams. Heritage: France (this version).
- [Stream] Deep Space One, part of the Soma FM family, combines ‘sleepy’ ambient with slightly more experimental sounds. Heritage: The USA.
- [Stream] Drone Zone is the ambient stream within the Soma FM family. It’s a ‘zero beats’ station, and the tracks are somewhat less recognizable compared to those on Cryosleep. Heritage: The USA.
- [Stream] Zero Beat Zone plays exactly what the station name says. Musicwise it’s very similar to Drone Zone. There are commercials played (véry off putting if you want to fall asleep when listening to this type of music), but after subscribing you can get the version without commercials. Heritage: The USA.
Slow electronica (lounge/downtempo)
- [Stream] Groove Salad is the lounge/downtempo stream of the Soma FM family. But don’t expect many of the usual lounge classics. Heritage: The USA.
- [Stream] Groove Salad Classic is a re-creation of the first few years (early 2000s) of the station above. In other words: the Hed Kandi era. Heritage: the USA.