Radio stations playing both oId and new music you can dance to.
Varied danceable music
- [Stream] FIP, Auteur De L’Electro is the electronic station within the FIP family. The station sounds varied, but the general feel is subtle. Midtempo and uptempo tracks are both played. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] Pro FM plays many kinds of – somewhat – mainstream, danceable music; from the late 70s till now. The station, active since 2003, sounds very professional. If you like this kind of music ánd the typical harsh processing, then it’s absolutely recommended. Heritage: The Netherlands.
- [Stream] Deep Radio plays a varied mix of dance tracks, but not that much of the thing often called ‘EDM’. The music played during office hours is still accessible though; somewhere between highly mainstream and really underground. The station (originally belonging to the first bunch of internet stations; it’s an oldie!) has got a complete, thought-out program schedule. Hertitage: The Netherlands.
EDM and/or heavily commercial stuff
- [Stream] Sunshine Live is a well-known dance station, established in 1997 already. The well-filled schdule containes shows from Hardwell, Afrojack, Armin Van Buuren, etcetera. Heritage: Germany.
- [Stream] Kif Radio plays a combination of disco, funk and groovy house. There are three ‘Kif’ stations more, but this is the main one. Heritage: France.
Techno, tech house and more
- [Stream] FG Undrgrnd, also known as Underground FG (its old name), is the deepest sounding FG station. You’ll hear techno, tech house, minimal and relatively subtle kinds of ‘regular’ house. From time to time there are dj mixes broadcast. Heritage: France.
- [Stream] Minimal Calling is a Laut FM station playing techno, tech house and minimal. The station is entirely non-stop. Heritage: Germany.
- [Stream] RauteMusik TechHouse also plays techno, tech house and minimal. The station is very similar to the Minimal Calling stream, and also entirely non-stop. Heritage: Germany.